Newington Pet Care is a specialised animal care service provided by fully qualified Emergency/ ICU Veterinary Nurses. Our entire team is committed to meeting the needs of your pets and making them feel as loved and cared for as you do. All our nurses have over 15 years veterinary nursing experience so that you have the confidence that your pet is being cared for by someone with animal care and handling experience.
We would welcome the opportunity to meet your four legged family member and make them feel part of our family - whether it be for a few hours each day or whilst you are away. After all why should you be the only ones enjoying some holiday fun!
- Pet minding in your own home (daily visits)
- Boarding for dogs in a home environment (by prior assessment & arrangement)
- House Sitting
- Specialised Boarding Facility for rabbits & guinea pigs
- Boarding for birds, mice, rats & reptiles
- Dog walking
- Day Care (located at Newington - Sydney Olympic Park)
- Medication administration & assistance - includes seizure disorders, diabetic & GME care (as directed by your vet)
- Post operative care (physio & bandage changes as directed by your vet)
- Pet taxi service (by prior arrangement)
Care available Weekdays, Weekends, Public Holidays, Easter & Christmas Holiday Periods
References available on request